Policies / Terms and Conditions / Waiver of Liability
I acknowledge that I have carefully read, fully understand, and accept the terms and conditions of this notice by visiting Kitchen wizards’ website and/or registering for an event.
Classes and General Policies -
- We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone.
- Wear the appropriate attire: comfortable closed toes shoes are a must. Kitchen can get messy so wear comfortable and durable clothing and shoes. Aprons and tools will be provided for the class but feel free to bring your own set.
- Registration – the easiest way to register for an event is online. You can also register in person at Kitchen Wizards. Classes fill up quickly so early registration is strongly encouraged.
- Because class size is limited, payment must accompany class registration. Payment must be made prior online during the registration process, or cash.
- Please be respectful and considerate to the other attendees in the class. Cell phone should be on vibrate; please come on time as class will start promptly.
- If any attendee is disrupting a class, the instructor will stop the class – full payment will still be required.
- Each class has a non-refundable fee. A class credit will only be issued if cancellation occurs at least 3 days prior to the class. If you cancel within 3 days of the class, no refund will be applied. If you need to cancel or reschedule, please notify us at least 3 days before the class. Credit toward a future class will be issued for the same amount for any future class of your choice.
- No Guest are allowed in class in they didn’t not register prior.
Birthday Parties & Private Events & Corporate Events
- Early booking is strongly encouraged as dates fill up quickly. However do not hesitate to contact us to check for any last minute openings. We will work with you to make your event a party to be remembered.
- To book a party or special event, contact us by email or phone.
- A non-refundable deposit of ½ the amount is due to reserve the date and time for your event. We will do our best to accommodate any changes of schedule but cannot guarantee any changes depending of our instructor and space availability.
- Your balance is due in full the day of your event.
- Kitchen Wizards reserves the right to cancel or modify an event for any reason. If the event is canceled by us, individuals will be contacted and a full refund will be issued.
No-one may copy or use content from this website, including modifying, publishing, transmitting or creating derivative works; even partial content.
The only permitted use of the site is for information and registration purposes.
There shall be no other use of this material without prior written consent by Kitchen Wizards llc.
Privacy – By attending any event with Kitchen Wizards, customers relinquish implicitly their expectation of privacy and understand that they picture/video/audio might be capture and eventually made public either on our website/advertising or similar public material.
Assumption of Risk, Release, Waiver and Indemnification:
In order to ensure that everyone has a safe and pleasant experience at Kitchen Wizards please review the following information:
- I confirm that I am the parent or legal guardian of the child/children named on this online order and I have the right and authority to agree to the terms herein. If I am the child’s caregiver, I assert that I have the right and ability to waive all rights and legal claims against Kitchen Wizards on behalf of the above mentioned child.
- I hereby acknowledge, agree and accept the risk of injury and illness inherent in any physical activity and/or program, including particularly, the programs and events offered by Kitchen Wizards.
- These risks may include, but are not limited to, cuts, falls, burns, allergic reactions and other risks associated with preparing and consuming food. As such, I hereby release, discharge, indemnify and hold harmless Kitchen Wizards, its owners, affiliates, agents, employees, contractors and teachers, from any and all injuries, illnesses, medical conditions, damages, claims, liabilities, expenses or judgments, including attorneys’ fees and court costs resulting from my, my child’s, or caregiver’s participation in a program or presence at a Kitchen Wizards event. The maximum liability of Kitchen Wizards and the covered parties to client or to any third-party, in the aggregate, under any and all circumstances will be equal to any fees that the client has paid to Kitchen Wizards for the service.
- This Agreement shall be treated as though it were executed and performed in the State of California and shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of California (without regard to conflict of law principles). Should a dispute arise concerning the terms and conditions of this Agreement or the breach of same by either party hereto, the parties agree to submit their dispute for resolution by arbitration before the American Arbitration Association, in accordance with the then current Commercial Arbitration Rules of the American Arbitration Association. Any award rendered shall be final and conclusive to the parties and a judgment thereon may be entered in any court of competent jurisdiction. Nothing herein shall be construed to preclude any party from seeking injunctive relief in order to protect its rights pending an outcome in arbitration.
- I understand that photos may be taken of my child/children and me during Kitchen Wizards events and that any photographs taken by Kitchen Wizards agents are the property and exclusive copyright of Kitchen Wizards llc. I expressly agree that these photos can be used for archival and publicity purposes and that no compensation will be given to me, my child/children, and caregivers for the use of these photographs.
I acknowledge that I have carefully read, fully understand, and accept the terms and conditions of this notice by visiting Kitchen Wizards’ website, registering or attending any Kitchen Wizards event, or purchasing items from Kitchen Wizards.